Terms and Conditions
www.gregsheehy.com.au. All advice, information and Psychic Readings are for entertainment and guidance purposes only. Users must be 18 years or older.
Take a moment to read these Terms and Conditions and if you do not agree, please do not use this site.
In these Terms and Conditions (Terms), ‘we’ or ‘us’ means Greg Sheehy ABN: , its successors and assignees and ‘you’ means the person, organisation or entity that purchases products or related services from us www.gregsheehy.com.au (site). The terms apply to;
- All sales made by us to consumers,
- All bookings made with us for a personal reading, whether it is Face to Face, Skype/Zoom, conference or event, email, phone, or the like, through our website at www.gregsheehy.com.au
- When you agree to order products or services from us, as mentioned on this site, it is your responsibility to ensure you correctly complete any order forms with all details required for processing.
- We may accept or reject an order if we are unable to confirm a/availability, b/confirm payment for the product selected.
- Once your booking is requested and a confirmation booking is sent to you, the client/customer you have entered into a binding agreement for that service.
PAYMENTS, PRICES & FEES CHARGED
- You agree to pay the amount specified, for the service specified on this site at the time of placing your order, unless otherwise agreed to by us. All payments must be made PRIOR to service delivery.
- If your payment is unable to be processed successfully, or fraudulently and/or by unlawful means; we have the right to cancel your order.
- Any payments made by third party services shall be in accordance with their Terms and Conditions.
- Prices may change without notice. It is recommended that you regularly check our website.
CANCELLATIONS / AVAILABILITY
- All bookings and or purchases are subject to availability.
- If we need to either cancel, change your appointment time/date or there is a reasonable delay to deliver your purchase by ‘us’ at www.gregsheehy.com.au we will contact you using the information provided at the time of booking to make an alternative arrangement at no extra charge. You will only be charged for the services booked.
- It is a requirement that; if ‘you’ have to cancel or change your appointment time for any personal reason; you MUST notify us at www.gregsheehy.com.au before the specified date noted below in points; 4, 5 in section ‘Cancellations / Availability and all reasonable endeavors to accommodate any request for changes to your booking will be made.
- If ‘you’, the customer cancels within 48hours of the booked date/time we have the right to retain/charge 100% of the service fee.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- We do not refund, return or exchange.
- If ‘you’, the customer is late for a scheduled appointment, you may access the remaining time of the appointment, for late arrivals greater than 20 minutes your appointment is immediately cancelled and fees will not be refunded, returned or exchanged.
- Your scheduled appointment will not be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned to a third party, friend, relative or persons requested by you, the customer.
- Bookings via our contact details on our website; www.gregsheehy.com.au
LOCATION & TIMING
- You agree to attend your booking location, time and date that has been requested by you when making your booking. Incorrect scheduled bookings will be treated as a missed appointment in accordance with our ‘Bookings Cancellations’ set out below.
- Your location confirmation will be forwarded to you once payment is received.
CANCELLATION POLICY / RESCHEDULING
- To cancel an appointment, simply send us your request – via our contact details located on the bottom of our page, on our website before the required time to retain your full deposit.
- If you wish to cancel an appointment, it is required that 24hours notice for Weekday readings otherwise charges will apply. See ‘Cancellation / Availability’ sections 5 (24hour notice).
- If you wish to cancel an appointment, it is required that 48hours notice for Weekend, Public Holiday Readings otherwise charges will apply. See ‘Cancellation / Availability’ sections 4 (48hours notice).
- We will endeavour to reschedule your appointment if your request to change has been received prior to the times mentioned above.
You warrant that;
A/ The information you provide to us is true and correct.
B/ You will co-operate with us and provide us the information when requested to enable us to perform the reading.
C/ there are no legal restrictions preventing you from agreeing to these terms.
D/ You consent to the use of your personal details
You acknowledge & agree;
A/ When you participate or engage in a reading that it may affect your emotional state.
B/ The reading is subject to your interpretation and is not to be treated as professional medical, psychological, legal and/or financial advice.
C/ The accuracy, completeness and or applicability of a reading is not guaranteed.
D/ You will co-operate throughout and not perform any acts or omissions which may interfere with the reading; and
E/ You will not record, film or otherwise capture the reading unless authorised by us.
F/ You agree & acknowledge that your reading may be recorded by us and we may, in our sole discretion, provide you with a complimentary copy of the recording. The recorded reading is strictly for personal use and must not be published or redistributed by you.
G/ for legal reasons we have to advise that due to the difference of interpretation regarding expert advice, readings, guidance or strategies given; all services are offered for entertainment purposes only.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Greg Sheehy at www.gregsheehy.com.au and all services offered to you by ‘us’ on our site, are for entertainment purposes only. All users are to be 18 years of age or older.
www.gregsheehy.com.au, it’s advisors, psychics, clairvoyants, channels, mediums, tarot readers or experts are not responsible for your decisions or choices made based on the advice or information obtained on or from our employees, associates of our website www.gregsheehy.com.au for any of the products, services, advisers, clairvoyants, channels, mediums, tarot readers, experts or links. Insight into any area of your life provided during a reading will be offered using psychic awareness, mediumship & tarot cards and is for guidance purposes only. Any information shared is to be used at your own discretion and common sense should always prevail. We strongly advise that before making any major life decisions, seek professional advice from a qualified persons in that field; finances, medical care, legal, careers or professional. Greg Sheehy does not take any responsibility for your actions after the reading. You’re continuing to use this website and or any services provided is confirmation that you understand and accept these terms and will act accordingly without recourse.